Recipe details below –
I cam up with this as wanting to have a dessert, but a healthy chocolaty dessert. This isnt possible, I hear your say! but it is. It s like a ‘raw’ dessert. But it does have some interesting things in it.
You will need –
- A tube of plain Soya yogurt
- Phyllium Husks
- Raw Coaco Powder
- Oat or Rice Milk
- Coconut Palm Sugar
- Bag of seeds (sunflower, pumpkin, sesame)
How to make it –
- Put 5 spoonfuls of oats, 2 spoonfulls of Psyllium Husks, 2 spoonfuls of Raw coaco Powder, 1 spoonful of seeds and 2 and a half spoonfuls of coconut Plam Sugar into a bowl and mix up
- Add to this 3 spoonfuls of Plain Dairy freeSoya yogurt
- Last of all add oat milk, till you get a thick consistency.
- Tip out into glasses
- leave to cool in fridge for 10min
- By now the oats, psyllium husks will have absorbed moisture and should have ‘set’ your dessert.
- Eat and enjoy! 🙂
not actual picture of my dessert but it looks like this!