Today is a very special day! It is exactly one year today that I begun my juicing journey.
One year today I watched ‘Hungry for Change’ by FOODMATTERS amd was inspired. Being the sort of person I am I dont do things by halfs. I watched Hungry For Change and decided I wanted to eat more fruit and veg in my diet, I was fat, unfit and health and well being was something I decided I wanted. Juicing for me seemed like an easy way to do this.
I can honestly say without a word of doubt that juicing has literally CHANGED MY LIFE!!!
I used to see myself as someone who was not active, a bit heavy, big boned and a bit fat!! I for some reason thought that this was me, this was who I am. Here is a pic of ‘the old me’!!
- 28th April, 2012 weighed 102.6 Kg = 16st 2 I bought my juicer on this day and begun my juicing journey!!
- 28th May, 2012 Weighed 97.6Kg = 15st 5 My weight is starting to come down so this made me feel more motivated
- 21st June, 2012, Weighed 97.7Kg = 15st 6 As you can see that my weight has not simply been a case of simple weight loss, there were times I put some weight on. It was these moments that gave me more drive to get the weight off!!
- 28th Aug, 2012, Weighed 97.1kg = 15st 1 My weight is still coming off but slower now
- 28th Sept, 2012, Weighed 92.2kg = 14st 7 as you can see suddenly I have lost lots of weight, why? I think I had to go through a few months of slower loss, but when I came out the other side my weight left me faster.
- 29th Oct, 2012, Weighed 88.5kg = 13st 13 By now I am properly sold on Juice. I know where this is where the answer lies, but things were about to change in November.
- 28th Nov, 2012, Weighed 86.9kg = 13st 9 As you can see with persiverance my weight has kept coming off. BIG changes were afoot this month. Now I had lost some weight I felt I could take on some physical exercise, and so in November I begun my mini trampoleening or rebounding.
- 21st Dec, 2012, Weighed 85.9kg = 13st 7 I was so driven to juice I juiced right up to christmas and over my january retreat.
- 25th Jan, 2013, Weighed 88.3kg = 13st 12 CHRISTMAS!! it soon talkes a toll on you, but I wasnt put off. I was away all january on retreat so i didnt get as many juices in, but when i came back I started from where I had left off. With the same drive!!
- 28th Feb, 2013, Weighed 86.6kg = 13st 8 I shifted my weight over christmas far easier due to me also doing physical exercise.
- 27th March, 2013, Weighed 83.5kg = 13st 2 In march I begun swimming twice a week as well as doing my rebounding 40mins every morning! The weight didnt stand a chance!
- 28th April, 2013, Weighed 80.8kg = 12st 10 TODAY!!! I have also started doing Kettlecise as well as swimming & rebounding!! So I am now well on the road to full fitness!
- What do I look like today???? Like this…….
How much have I lost?
28th April, 2012 weighed 102.6 Kg = 16st 2
28th April, 2013, Weighed 80.8kg = 12st 10
THIS IS A WEIGHT LOSS OF 21.8kg = 3st 6
What have a learn’t?
I have learnt a number of things over the past year, here is a little run down –
- You CAN be the person you want to be, it doesnt happen overnight but IT CAN be done
- Juice feeds every cell of your body, there is no need to feel hungry while you loose weight.
- Decide to do it, then DO IT!!
- A year ago I would never have seen myself as a sporty, fit person at risk of even becoming ‘to skinny!!!’ It is really something I could never have comprehended, but I have done it. Now I have my weight down I am trying to tone up and become muscular, fit and healthy
- Do things in balance, you have to live and you wont always be able to have a juice. But if juice becomes a part of your life you will feel amazing in the long run
Well now I have my morning routine, of meditation, exercise, then Juice. Thoughout my week I have physical exercise planned & meditation planned to look after my mind, body & soul.
Now my aim is to become fitter and even healthier and spread the word. It is through this blog that this adventure has begun, but I KNOW things are in planning for live events so that more people can get help, find out and be inspired to bring juice and wellbeing into their life.